Reading the below tips and instructions for Face and Neck Lift Surgery which are provided by Dr. Shahriyar Yahyavi, will help you to have a better recovery period after Face and Neck Lift Surgery.
1) The surgery is recommended for those patients who are suffering from sagging skin and who are older than 50 years old.
2) After performing Face and Neck lift surgery, you will look at least 7 to 8 years younger than your real current age.
3) You should stop taking Aspirin or other anticoagulant medicines at least 4 days before the surgery.
4) In order to undergo a Face and Neck Lift Surgery, you should be in a healthy physical and cardiovascular condition.
5) You should stop smoking one month before doing Face and Neck Lift Surgery.
6) After the surgery, special facial guin should be worn for 4 to 6 weeks.
7) Wound bandages should be changed daily.
8) After the surgery, you should avoid sleeping on your face for 4 to 6 weeks after the surgery.
9) In order to avoid scars, two weeks after the surgery, you should apply special tapes and silicon gels on your face. Applying should be continued for 4 weeks.
10) After Face and Neck Lift surgery, you should avoid eating salty foods for at least two weeks.
11) In order to have less swelling after the surgery, please use the prescribed medicine regularly.